Journal Issue: Adoption Volume 3 Number 1 Spring 1993
- Zuckerman, B. Drug-exposed infants: Understanding the medical risk. In The Future of Children (Spring 1991) 1,1:26–35.
- Wulczyn, F.H., and George, R.M. Foster care in New York and Illinois: The challenge of rapid change. Social Service Review (1992) 69:278–94.
- Barth, R.P., Courtney, M., Berrick, J., and Albert, V. From child abuse to permanency planning: Pathways of children through child welfare services. New York: Aldine de Gruyter. In press.
- California Senate Office on Research. California's drug-exposed babies. Sacramento, CA, 1990.
- McCullough, C.B. The child welfare response. The Future of Children (1991) 1,1:61–71.
- Blakeslee, S. Parents fear for future of infants born on drugs. New York Times, May 19, 1990, at Al, 8–9.
- McFadden, R. Tragic ending to the adoption of a crack baby. New York Times, June 19, 1990, at Bl.
- The addicted child: Summary of Judy Howard's presentation. Adoptalk (Winter 1990) 4–5. Minneapolis, MN: North American Council on Adoptable Children.
- See note no. 1, Zuckerman, pp. 26–35.
- Ford, M., and Kroll, J. Challenges to child welfare: Countering the call for a return to orphanages. Minneapolis, MN: North American Council on Adoptable Children, 1990.
- Kroll, J. U.S. Congressional committee projects dramatic growth in out-of-home care. Adoptalk (Winter 1990) 1, 4, 5. Minneapolis, MN: North American Council on Adoptable Children.
- Kronstadt, D. Complex developmental issues of prenatal drug exposure. The Future of Children (1991) 1,1:36–49.
- Zimmerman, J. Drug-exposed infants: Preliminary cost tracking. Unpublished paper #18. Salem, OR: Oregon Children's Services Division, 1990.
- Roberts, D. Child welfare services for drug-exposed newborns and their families. In Families living with drugs and HIV: Intervention and treatment strategies. R. Barth, J. Pietrzak, and M. Ramler, eds. New York: Guildford Press, 1993, pp. 253–71.
- Barth, R.P. Educational implications of prenatally drug-exposed children. Social Work in Education (1991) 13:130–36.