Journal Issue: Home Visiting: Recent Program Evaluations Volume 9 Number 1 Spring/Summer 1999
- McKinlay, S.J., Stone, E.J., and Zucker, D.M. Research design and analysis issues. Health Education Quarterly (Summer 1989) 16:307–13.
A number of excellent references on program evaluation are available:
- Campbell, D.T., and Stanley, J.C. Experimental and quasi-experimental designs for research. Chicago: Rand-McNally, 1963.
- Cook, T.D., and Campbell, D.T. Quasi-experimentation: Design and analysis issues for field settings. New York: Rand-McNally, 1979.
- Cronbach, L., Arnbron, S., Dornbusch, S., et al. Toward reform of program evaluation. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1980.
- Pawl, J., Barnard, K., Korner, A., et al. Charting change in infants, families, and services: A guide to program evaluation for administrators and practitioners. Washington, DC: National Center for Clinical Infant Programs, 1987.
- Rossi, P.H., and Freeman, H.E. Evaluation: A systematic approach. Fourth ed. New York: Sage Publications, 1989.
- Weiss, H.B., and Jacobs, F.H. Evaluating family programs. Hawthorne, NY: Aldine de Gruyter, 1988.